10/20/2007

Less is more

Yesterday was the first time a doctor has told us we don't need a follow up appointment. :) It was time for Natalia's 6 month check up with her Urologist so she had 2 studies done to see if there was still reflux from her bladder to her left kidney and guess what: NO MORE REFLUX!!! She'd been on Septra since birth to prevent any UTI's, but tonight, for the first time in her life she's not going to take it. We couldn't be happier. Oh, and btw she was 13lbs 6 oz , no wonder my arms ache...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonia, I've enjoyed reading your blog. Natalia is adorable...such beautiful eyes! I added you to my blogroll, hope you don't mind :-)

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Oops, typed in my blog site wrong!! Here's the correct one.

Take care!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

That is great :) I can't wait to see you guys. This time I am glad time goes so fast.

Sonia said...

Hi Sandi, have you seen the comment in your blog? I also enjoyed getting to know Jessica, I´m glad we connected via blog :)
I already added you to my blog roll....

Sonia said...

Hrmana, December seems so far away... you're right: hope time flies this time! ((((HUGS)))

Karen said...

What great news about the reflux (or lack thereof!) And it sounds like Natalia is growing nicely too!